It includes the following features:
- Fits calculation: Upon entering the nominal diameter (of either bore or shaft), users select their tolerance classes for bore and shaft. The app then provides the complete ISO fits definition with all relevant values.
- Tolerances: Shows the tolerances for the most commonly used ISO tolerance classes.
- switch between metric and inch version.
- Charts: Shows the most common ISO tolerances classes in a diagram.
- Videos: Features the automatically updated latest TSS youtube videos.
The results of this application are based on ISO 286
following tolerances included:
Shaft: c11, d6, d9, d10, e8, e9, e13, f5, f6, f7, f8, g6, g7, h4, h5, h6, h7, h8, h9, h10, h11, h12, j5, j6, j7, js5, js6, js7, js9, k5, k6, k7, k11, k12, k13, m5, m6, m7, n5, n6, n7, p5, p6, p9, s6
Bore: E6, E7, E9, E11, E12, E13, F6, F7, F8, G6, G7,G8, H5, H6, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, J6, J7, J8, JS6, JS7, JS9, JS8,K6, K7, K8, M6, M7, M8, N6, N7, N8, P6, P7, P8, P9
Support Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Support URL http://www.tss.trelleborg.com
ISOFits is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-07. The program can be installed on Android.
ISOFits (version 3.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 27 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.